www.latina-latino.com

Monday, June 6, 2011

(CS4U) Hello

Just a little Hello.  I am now on a vacation from work, but
I am still super busy.  Getting  more active in church by
becoming a "participant" instead of a "spectator". 
Of course I didn't have time before now. 
 I am liking this
middle age where I have few responsibilities at home and
can now become more active in the community.  Besides
being more active with church, I am volunteering as a
librarian in an all volunteer library, which is great.  And I am
starting a new endeavor as the Right-to-Life person in my
church.  Along with my messy house and loads of yard work,
I am busier now than ever.  So life is being good to me at the
moment, and I am thankful. 
 I don't have a home computer anymore,
and I will soon give up my landline phone, so I can save That money
towards a new computer, which will take years to save up, unless
I hit the jackpot. 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: