www.latina-latino.com

Sunday, August 21, 2011

(CS4U) Re: Hello & previous Prayer Request Update

When I was in school (in Okla) we usually started the 2nd week of Aug.
In some ways I wish we would do that here.
Our school is under construction still (somebody didn't stay on
schedule). We've been informed that some of the classrooms will not be
ready on Mon. (not a good impression, in my opinion). Hopefully, the
air conditioners will hold up to the heat, but even with them running
it has been quite warm in my classroom, even with 2 fans also going.
The heat is still on here. We had 40 days straight of triple digit
heat, which is the 2nd longest days in a row of triple digit. We
currently have had 54 days of triple digit heat this summer. They say
that we are probably going to have 2-3 more weeks of this, which will
result in the most days of triple digit heat on record.
All the mosquitoes have moved into the metro area, since that is where
everybody is watering their yards. Same with the fire ants and
grasshoppers. When water mains start breaking all the birds show up
to take a bath, as was what I saw on Main St yesterday.
I haven't heard from Sue either, although I have seen some activity
from her on rare occasions on Facebook.
On Aug 20, 10:34 am, Toni <obodzin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Doing this from phone.  Just wanted to drop a line and say hi to
> everyone. Good to hear from you Ken. I'm sure all will go well.
> Tammy, can't believe school is starting already.  Although several in
> this area started last week!  I never started until the day after.
> Labor Day.
> My Neuro sent me for neck/shoulder PT. The schedule was just too much
> for me, especially with the CFS.  I thought maybe after going a couple
> After them times it would be easier;  but was just the opposite.  So
> zip stopped. & called.my doc who was supposed to call,  but didn't.
> So I Emailed him and his secretary asking that she makes sure he reads
> it. He most likely just understood & didn't call. In the past if it
> was something that he was very concerned about,  I'd hear from him
> right away.
> We are having yet another storm noe & this weekend is / was(?)
> supposed to be the Annual Air & Water. Show on the lakefront.
> Thank you for your prayers for my brother-in - law. After a month of
> nonsense they Finally figured our what the (very.common) problem was
> and they did the minor surgery & he is fine!
> Will be back on mail when I decide about my PC. I did work with
> Microsoft (free) & it helped a little,  so I'll see.
> Been checking the site. Seems to be very very slow.  Has anyone heard
> from Sue? I've been concerned about her.
> HUGS,
> Toni

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: