www.latina-latino.com

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

(CS4U) Re: Hello!

Dear Tami,
Thank You for writing to let us know. As Tammy said it's best to
what's in your heart as YOU feel you are being led. I know this group
was once a very vibrant, active group. I know it hasn't been the same
without Sue & Paul's presence. I recently looked on line and I was in
the 5 top posters with ONE post!! Tami, I pray you find the path that
God is leading you too. Also, please keep in touch. I'd always be
happy to hear from you.
God Bless & Thank You for all you've done & been to the group.
Love & Hugs,
Toni

On Aug 25, 1:28 pm, Tami <tamara.ha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello my brothers and sisters in the Lord,
> I am going to leave the group.  The first time I left I believe I missed
> God, but still had the same feelings as I do now.  When I first came to this
> group there was such a closeness the kind I just loved and enjoyed, felt a
> part of.  I started to pray about this the second time Paul went  home to
> take care of some family stuff and this feeling of the Lord wanting me to
> leave has not left and that has been since May 2011.  I am not sure when I
> will be back or if I'll ever be back.  I was just going to leave and not
> give you guys no explanation to my leaving but thought that was not what
> Jesus wanted me to do.  Please know that it's not because any of you, it's
> what I believe the Lord is wanting me to do.
>
> --
>  Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that
> you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.  Romans 15:13
>
> http://tamihanks.blogspot.com/
>
>  (`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸. ·'´)
> «´¨`·..¤ * Tami* ¤..·´¨`»
>   ( ¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'· .¸)`'·.¸)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: