www.latina-latino.com

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Re: (CS4U) Hello Everyone!

 
Hi Tabitha, welcome back. The group has not been very active lately. I know I haven't posted anything for a long time. I haven't heard from Sue for quite awhile now so don't know what's going on there and other members haven't either. Maybe we can get it all going again. I am  Brenda but friends here call me Bren, I live in Nebraska and have 4 girls, am disabled will add more since my brain isn't working really well only on first cup of Joe. God Bless Bren 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 10/11/11 06:03:59
To: CS4U
Subject: (CS4U) Hello Everyone!
 
`This is Tabitha....old member; now new.  Changed my addy after I realized everything Google posts on line without asking permission. They say many things are Public Record.  They should still ask before putting things on line because it makes it much easier for people to find things.  Instead they just post things and then you have to jump through hoops to set your own privacy settings!!  However they also post other things.  One is private group messages from this site that anyone can see. I don't consider that Public Record.  We are supposed to be a private group, free to exchange.  And poof!  There it is on Google!!   Anyway I live in Illinois with my little dog; longtime fried of Sue O and for those who remember Terri.  Was married briefly to another mod at the time who relocated but went back.
HUGS,
TABITHA   

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.
 
My Creations Here
Tut by KR Creations Here
Ribbons Lace & Gems 
Font Tabitha

No comments: