www.latina-latino.com

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Re: (CS4U) Prayer needed - Grandfather in serious/critical condition

Prayers being said for your grandfather, Tammy, as well as you and the rest
of the family.
 
((hugs))
pk 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 12/29/2010 11:23:03 PM
Subject: (CS4U) Prayer needed - Grandfather in serious/critical condition
 
My grandfather,John Werner, 91, who was my father figure during my childhood, got the flu a week ago which then resulted in pneumonia this week. Yesterday he was transported to the hospital where he was admitted. The report I received today is that he is in renal failure; however, he was severely dehydrated so much that he is not swelling.
My sense is that the time has come for him to "go home", especially since he is unable to care for himself for well over a year, even to the point of barely being able to move any of his extremities. (He was unable to be at Thanksgiving or at Christmas family events this year.)  My grandmother was even close to saying the same, although she stopped in the middle of her sentence and didn't finish.
this is all quite difficult. The last couple of years have been challenging to be too far away to see Grandpa on a regular basis. I feel like I'm losing my father, since he was my father figure for over 30 yrs. My brother is quite angry about how he has been cared for over the last couple of years. 
I just want Grandpa to not suffer anymore. And I want to see my brother turn to the Lord, and forgive those whom he is angry with.
Also, just need prayer  as this pain is unlike any I've ever experienced.
Tammy
IN GOD WE TRUST
ONE NATION UNDER GOD
"Would not God who gave us this glorious creation of His, and who gave us the intelligence to be able to try and understand it, would He not be worshipped by our applying those tools to appreciate what He has done for us?" –Dr. Francis Collins

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.
 

No comments: