www.latina-latino.com

Saturday, May 14, 2011

(CS4U) I am in Need of prayers because I am haveing Major Health issues

Prayer Requests

1.I am in need of prayers because I am having problems with vomiting
Every single Night
2. I am in need of prayers because I am not feeling good because I am
morbidly Obese and I have a Very Severe Case of GERD (Also Known as
Heartburn or ACID Reflux)
3. I am in need of prayers because my stomach moves up into my Chest
During Vomiting because it moves up in my chest and hurts me and I
have been crying over this
4. I am in need of prayers because god does not Care about me to help
me with getting the issue about my stomach moving up into my chest
fixed.
5. I am in need of prayers because I could use a Support Friend/Pen
Pal that Can answer Questions I have about GERD(Heartburn or ACID
Reflux) And can also answer short letters with questions like for
example:
1. Do you have any pets?
2. Do you like music?
3. What type of music do you like?


If you can pray for me and be a support friend/pen pal please email me
at the emails below:
CHANNING28270@INBOX.COM
CHANNING28270@GMAIL.COM
CHANNING28105@ZOHO.COM
CHANNING28105@LUXMAIL.COM
CHANNING28105@THEDOGHOUSEMAIL.COM
CHANNING28270@HELLOKITTY.COM
CHANCHAN79@KITTYMAIL.COM


Channing

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: