www.latina-latino.com

Thursday, July 14, 2011

(CS4U) A Bad attitude

 
 



 
 
 
 
 
We are all at different paths
In our lives,
But no matter where we go,
We take a little of
Each other every where!
 
Opportunity may knock once,
But temptation bangs
On your front door forever.
 
A bad attitude is like a flat tire.
You ain't going no where
Till you change it.
 
The best thing
About the future
Is that it comes only
One day at a time.
 
Out of difficulties grow miracles.
 
Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice
At the end of the day saying,
I will try again tomorrow..
 
Only those who risk going too far
Can possibly find out
How far one can go.
 
Though no one can go back and
Make a brand new start,
Anybody can start from NOW
And make a brand new ending.

We may not have it all together,
But together we have it all.
 
 
 ~~unknown
  
 
 
                  
"People will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget how you made them feel"
 
 
If you enjoy my inspirations I encourage you to share my inspirations with your friends;
When forwarding my letters, I ask that you keep my name and contact information intact in order for new readers to find their way back here by clicking below. 
Your honest cooperation will be appreciated.
 
 
Marcella's Inspiring Collection
To Subscribe, Click Here
To view my website Click Here
 
There is power in prayer.
Send your prayer requests and your praises to: 
 
 
 
 
 
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
 
__._,_.___

No comments: