www.latina-latino.com

Friday, July 1, 2011

(CS4U) Update

I don't know if I told you all that we lost my Dad on March 19th 5 days shy of the 11th month mark of our Mom so we lost both in less than a year. I am so blessed to be the one holding Dad's hand when he passed. Even with the alzheimers I was able to lead him in to Christ some people would say well he wasn't in his right mind, but I am trusting he is with the Lord.
Now the house is on the market and we have till August 24th to sell it then they will foreclose on it. I would be a blessing to have it sold because there are bills that need to be paid especially the rest of Dad's funeral. I miss them, but doing all right.
Hope you all are doing ok. Haven't seen Sue posting so am wondering what is going on in the group. God bless!
FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!

No comments: