www.latina-latino.com

Friday, July 1, 2011

Re: (CS4U) HELP?

I don't have Incredimail. Did a couple times then it messed up my PC. I was just reading the computer newsletter. Someone wrote in about the cursor moving all over even after putting a regular mouse on. That's another problem I'm having.  She was told by a PC repairman that her hard drive &/or mother board is probably going. I think that's what's going on & also explains why it gets so hot; it's over working.  Well time will tell. Things always all break @ the same time!  My TV just died,  I'm holding my breath for the refrigerator,  and PC, also overdue for hot water tank. I just can't keep up but can't afford renting either. I'm. "Underwater " on my mortgage,  and I know I would not be able to sell,  even if I'd break even, which wouldn't help anyway.  To think 7 years ago my real estate lady came to see it after I had Remodeled & said she could easily of put it on the market for twice + what my mortgage was. However it's all relevant because I prices were all high & I wouldn't of been able to hardly buy. But now stairs are a real problem. But crime, burglary,  etc., is up due to the economy I'm really safer on the 2nd floor.  The economy is so bad & our Governor here in IL. just made some terrible, BIG cuts to those that need help the most. I've been trying to keep up & it looks like the whole country will be in a TERRIBLE situation Very soon. The value of the dollar is down along with inflation & programs TO help people are getting cut!! GRRR!
HUGS,
Toni

On Jun 27, 2011 12:32 PM, "brenbear2260@gmail.com" <brenbear2260@gmail.com> wrote:

Could it be incredimail???? Bren 
 
 


 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Toni Obodzinski
Date: 6/26/2011 10:15:10 PM
To: christia...

FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: