www.latina-latino.com

Monday, October 31, 2011

(CS4U) Re: Weather!!! & a Prayer Request

There was snow out in the panhandle on my birthday, Oct 27. I don't
know that I ever remember there being snow on my birthday in the Okla
and/or TX panhandles. Unusual indeed.


On Oct 29, 8:46 pm, Tabitha Olsen <tabitha5...@gmail.com> wrote:
> *I heard snow in Texas!  The NE may get up to 10 inche near MD!!  Paul are
> you and Sue in the snow?  They said the weather there has not been like
> this since the Civil War!!*
> *We're in the 50's but dry and cold @ night.*
> *Please keep me in prayer as I have several doc / tests appointments coming
> up and I just get so overwhelmed thinking of it all.  *
> *Last summer I thought I was pretty bad at staying in but this year has
> been worse.  I feel like I'm becoming homebound.  I tend to feel better in
> the evenings and nights which is a big conflict with appointments.  Just
> felt so drained, up until a couple hours ago, I've basically be in bed for
> the last 2 days.  Tend to get up ine evening.  I went to bed early last
> night after being in bed almost all day!  I woke up @ 7:30 but went back to
> sleep, up @ 9:30 and back to sleep.  Just no "get up and go".*
> *Little Cupid at least gets me up and going a little to take care of him.
> He's a house dog so I don't have to walk him.  But summer's gone and I
> hardly did anything.*
> *I see my Neuro in December.  I feel like every year I have more fatigue.
> Would appreciate prayers to at least get back to my baseline.*
> *I miss our group here the way it used to be...*
> *Thank you.*
> *HUGS,*
> *Toni*

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: