www.latina-latino.com

Sunday, October 30, 2011

(CS4U) Strange weather!!

Well haven't heard much about MD today so I hope it missed Paul and Sue.  The changing weather is Very Bad for RA.  Many NE areas are really bad though.
They are now saying the Pacific west Coast will have record high snowfall and cold this winter.
They said before that the Chicago land area would be the worst but changed.
Well that's nothing new...weather reports always change!  The pic's of the NE look awful!
I know the changing weather affects me.  Probably the cause of my migraine's recently since we were in the 70's last week.
OK, now I can start complaining and wishing I were in Florida!    I do ts every year, LOL!!  If I had a garage and it didn't snow a lot, it wouldn't be so bad except for the cold.
HUGS,
Toni

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: