www.latina-latino.com

Thursday, October 20, 2011

(CS4U) Revelations 3:8


I thought I sent this already...sorry if it's a repeat.  Maybe I just deleted the one posted by mistake.
 



 
 
 Well I can't really say that an E-Mail will bring a miracle (except maybe through faith??), but think this is a good message.
Tabitha
 
>
>
> At the end of the day it is not the fortunes we have complied, it is clearly what we have done to make a difference in the eyes of others.
>
>  Words to live by...
>
>
> One Door
> Closes..Another Opens
>
>
>
> Revelations
> 3:8
>
> When God leads you to the edge of the
> cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1 of 2
> things will happen, either He'll catch you when
> you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly! 'The
> power of one sentence! God is going to shift
> things around for you today and let things work
> in your favor. If you believe, send it. If you
> don't believe, delete it. God closes doors no
> man can open & God opens doors no man can
> close...
>
> Scroll down
 
>
>
> When
> you reach the end of your
> rope
> You
> will find the hem of his
> garment..
> I'm
> not breaking this one
>
>
>
> This is ABSOLUTELY
> beautiful...
>
>
>
>
> I would rather live
> my life as if there is a God,
>
> And die to find out
> there isn't, than live my life
>
> As if there isn't,
> and die to find out there is.
>
> You are my 8 in 8
> seconds. I am not breaking this.
>
> No way! I'M TOLD
> THIS WORKS!!!!!
> "8 Second
> Prayer."
> Just repeat this
> prayer and see how God moves!!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> "Lord, I love you
> and I need you,
> Come into my heart,
> and bless me,
> My
> family, my home, my
> finances,
> And all of my
> friends,
> In
> Jesus' name.
> Amen."
> Pass this message to
> 8 people {EXCEPT YOU AND ME} ..
>
> You will receive a
> miracle
> tomorrow!
>
> I
> HOPE
> that you don't
> ignore.
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: