www.latina-latino.com

Thursday, October 20, 2011

(CS4U) SUE

Paul if you see this can you give us an update on Sue?   I'm sure I speak for many, wondering how she is doing after all this time.   Is she still having the Chemo.  I  am keeping her in my prayers that the Chemo works.  I just read about it as being a new good treatment for RA.  I know Chemo makes one very ill; so imagine she's not up to E-Mailing, etc.  Is it helping?  How much longer does she have to have it if she's not done?  We look forward to hearing from her.
Please give her our Love and assurance we are praying for her.
HUGS,
Toni

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: