www.latina-latino.com

Friday, November 26, 2010

(CS4U) Re: A Time of Refining Gold from sueO

Good to see you again. I know I'm not on here much, but I do miss your
routine messages of encouragement. HUGS!

On Nov 24, 10:50 am, "sue Johnson-overlin" <foxmeadow...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I have been through a period of refining.
> Do you remember a couple months back, that I mentioned a call to be more
> Holy?
> Sometimes the call that you receive requires your TOTAL submission,  with a
> strong sense of urgency for prayerful  sincerity from  your heart. It is
> during these times that the Holy Spirit aids us in our soulful desire to
> communicate with the Lord.
>
> In my case, the refining came about with some health challenges. It was not
> the first time that the Lord has stopped me dead in my tracks to listen to
> His quiet still voice.
> I do not feel the need to talk about the challenges that He has led me
> through recently. It is enough for me to say that I am feeling better today
> and this morning was the first time in 3 weeks that my right shoulder pain
> has not caused a blinding haze when I tried to move it.
> Up until this morning, I have not been able to type.......
>
> So, I ask that you join with me in praise, a song of jubilee, honoring our
> Lord who is , was, and always will be !!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra4HWj1jrJA- The Days of Elijah
>
> http://www.youtube
> com/watch?v=PrCal6kE-r4&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=MLGxdCwVVULXeAiq
> MxruBdIZyi2766YIL
> Let God Arise
>
>  I have to close for now, but send all my love.
> SueO
>
> I will be back on as my arm permits.
>
>  SHE_Designs_20103333.gif
> 6KViewDownload
>
>  GRAPHI~tag_for_group267354444.gif
> 6KViewDownload
>
>  topsy's25555.gif
> 2KViewDownload

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: