www.latina-latino.com

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Re: (CS4U) A Time of Refining Gold from sueO

So glad to hear from you!  Will keep you in prayer.  Thanks for sharing.
Love & HUGS,
Toni

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 10:50 AM, sue Johnson-overlin <foxmeadowsue@gmail.com> wrote:
I have been through a period of refining.
Do you remember a couple months back, that I mentioned a call to be more Holy?
Sometimes the call that you receive requires your TOTAL submission,  with a strong sense of urgency for prayerful  sincerity from  your heart. It is during these times that the Holy Spirit aids us in our soulful desire to communicate with the Lord.
 
In my case, the refining came about with some health challenges. It was not the first time that the Lord has stopped me dead in my tracks to listen to His quiet still voice.
I do not feel the need to talk about the challenges that He has led me through recently. It is enough for me to say that I am feeling better today and this morning was the first time in 3 weeks that my right shoulder pain has not caused a blinding haze when I tried to move it.
Up until this morning, I have not been able to type.......
 
So, I ask that you join with me in praise, a song of jubilee, honoring our Lord who is , was, and always will be !!
 
Let God Arise
 
 I have to close for now, but send all my love.
SueO
 
I will be back on as my arm permits.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Font AcornSwash
SWIRLS & WAVES TUTORIAL
BY JEANC
October 2010

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.



--
 IMPORTANT: When you send ANY email message, INSERT the email addresses in the "Bcc:" line - INSTEAD OF THE "To:" line. If you forward this email, PLEASE delete any previous address history at the top of the message, which includes my email address!! These 2 actions help prevent SPAMMERS from mining the addresses and propagating VIRUSES. I ALWAYS delete yours ... PLEASE do the same for me, before you send it on. Thank You, Toni.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: