www.latina-latino.com

Friday, June 24, 2011

(CS4U) Be Happy Now

 
 
 
 
  
 
 
Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now.

Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family.

Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
 
                  
 
"People will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget how you made them feel"
 
 
If you enjoy my inspirations I encourage you to share my inspirations with your friends;
When forwarding my letters, I ask that you keep my name and contact information intact in order for new readers to find their way back here by clicking below. 
Your honest cooperation will be appreciated.
 
 
Marcella's Inspiring Collection
To Subscribe, Click Here
To view my website Click Here
 
There is power in prayer.
Send your prayer requests and your praises to: 
 
 
 
 
 
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
 

No comments: