www.latina-latino.com

Thursday, June 16, 2011

(CS4U) Hello All

Funny, I just changed my setting back to mail & see your post Bren. I
was surprised to see how few posts there have been recently. I guess
poeple are busy but think they'll be back. Weather is Finally better
so I imagine members are enjoying it while they can.
Also I think many are involved in FB. I canceled my account for
reasons I won't mention on the site since the posts can be seen by
anyone on Google. I was just on the home page & don't understand the
change about zipped folders, etc. after August? ??
I have had quite a time recently in my personal life & health. Some
challenges & I will elaborate later. I'm on my cell, logged off my
PC for the night & E-Mail is harder using phone. , especially the way
I tend to write long E-Mail's.!
I didn't see anything recent from Sue. Is she OK?
Will be back tomorrow.
HUGS,
Toni

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: