www.latina-latino.com

Friday, June 17, 2011

Re: (CS4U) The group

I have been down with migraines for months now and poor ol Zed my
laptop is on his last circuits so I try to keep up with my IPod in
between migraines.

On Friday, June 17, 2011, LuAnn Phillips <lulafilippi@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am hoping we are just in hibernation.  I know I am just super busy and without home
> internet.  Just checking in when I get a chance at library or someone else's computer.
> I know Sue was having trouble even sitting at the computer awhile back, so maybe she is
> still having health issues, and very busy with the family.  I value everyone from this group,
> and feel a bond whether there is posting or not.  And won't it be something to see each other  for eternity.  Anyway, I am not giving up the ship.  Just can't be online anymore like before.
> I now attend 2 Bible studies, am volunteer librarian on  Saturdays, and am just beginning a
> new endeavor as the Church Representative for Right to Life.  Not even sure what that will
> involve.  So busier than ever.
> Did you get my address?  Let's write.
> Your sister in Christ, LuAnn
>
> On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 2:10 AM, brenbear2260@gmail.com <brenbear2260@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Well I don't even know if anyone will get this. Seems like the group just died period. I no longer see emails from everyone and it's sad and I don't know what happened. I do not know if I should stay or go. Only God knows I guess. Bren
> </mail/s/?view=att&th=1309fc6d5535d7ea&attid=0.2&disp=emb&realattid=ef09b1e43113f8f0_0.3&zw>
>
>
>
>
> --
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
> To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
> To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.
>

--
Mary Herrick
Serenity Service Dogs
(Montana Owner Trainer Co-op) Butte, MT


Serenity's Startin Rovr TED SD

Serenity's Leap Of Faith IXAK SDIT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: