www.latina-latino.com

Monday, February 28, 2011

Re: (CS4U) Re: Hey there/Tammy

 
My lefy hip made a very loud cracking sound during the night when I was walking to the BR.
Since then I am having mega trouble with even partial weight bearing on my left foot, leg.
The pain has been harder to keep under control.
So, The Orthopedist , I believe, will be able to tell me if this is a stress fracture, and what has to be done to get me back to my normal level of mobility.
Not to mention how to conquer the pain when attempting to ambulate.
I am rejoicing that they are seeing me Tuesday. I chose afternoon because Chris has Bible class in the am.
Sue
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Tammy
Date: 2/27/2011 10:16:15 PM
Subject: (CS4U) Re: Hey there
 
orthopedic surgeon? may I ask for what?
 
On Feb 27, 3:40 pm, "sue Johnson-overlin" <foxmeadow...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I am at home on bed rest until Monday or Tuesday am when I see the
> Orthopedic surgeon who will have to order a C t scan. The Xray at the
> hospital is not clear enough, because of my rheumatoid.....
> Slightly bored, and a bit relestless.
> But I am blessed and not complaining.
>
> Carl was discharged from the hospital in Idaho because of lack of insurance.
> There is some sort of county program that will help pay for his ICU stay.
> Paul took him by to get his prescriptions.Then they went home.
> Carl's son had searched the entire downstairs and found 5 bottles of Vodka.
> When Carl discovered that his stash was gone, he asked Paul to take him to
> buy some more.
> Paul told him that he could not do that, no more Vodka.
>
> Carl's step daughter , Heather is paying for Carl to go to rehab, he is
> starting Monday.
>
> I will write more later as I get some answers
> sue
>
>  light shine112212.jpg
> 140KViewDownload
>
>  candle343323.gif
> 26KViewDownload
>
>  create9454434.jpg
> 33KViewDownload
 
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.
 
 
 

No comments: