www.latina-latino.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

(CS4U) Welcome EdHering

Welcome to the group. You will definitely find friends here. Like you
there are others here who have experienced divorce and have grown
children. Additionally, others have experienced the death of their
spouse and others have never been married. Some still have children at
home. Some have never had children. Some have pets.
Join in the conversations and make yourself at home. We're glad you
came.
A little about me. I teach high school math, currently Algebra I, at a
Title I, urban school. I'm originally from Okla. i have a 4 yr old
female corgi-dachshund mix named Valentina Abigail, Valee for short.
Yes, there is a story behind her name. She will soon be 5. She is a
rescue. I've never been married and have no children. I've been a
moderator for this groups since it was about 6-7 months old. I have
met the owners in person as well as some of their grand children.
Currently I share a Hebrew word each day
There are some who share devos, others who share videos, others who
share, scriptures, and more.
Enjoy and blessings,
Tammy in TX

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: