www.latina-latino.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Re: (CS4U) My heart is heavy...

 
I am sorry to hear this pk.
sue
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: pk
Date: 2/28/2011 6:11:10 PM
Subject: (CS4U) My heart is heavy...
 
Susan Wollenweber, known to many in the PSP community as Shewolf, passed
away in her sleep last night.
 
Sue was a forerunner in the recognition of copyright compliancy for those
artists who so generously share their work with the psp community.  She was
an excellent tuber so that art could be used in our PSP programs.
 
She and I had gotten to know one another when she was diagnosed with cancer
last year.  She lived about 2 hours from me and we had frequently talked about my
coming to visit her when she felt better.  She was still sending out things to her
groups late yesterday afternoon/early evening.
 
I do not know where she stood with the Lord.  She knew I was a Christian...and it
just wasn't something that we discussed...and I kick myself for not making sure
that she had had at least the opportunity to accept or reject God's Son, Jesus
Christ, as her Lord and Savior.
 
Please pray for her family and friends during this time of grief.
 
pk
 
 
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: