www.latina-latino.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

(CS4U) Re: Welcome AmyTomei

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, Tammy! Should I post my
introduction in this post or start another one?

On Jul 19, 11:07 pm, Tammy <singingwarr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Everybody, please introduce yourselves.
> Amy, Welcome to the group.  I will let you share about yourself.
> amy, like yourself, I have lost a family member to an accident caused
> by a drunk driver. At the same time, I can't imagine what you're going
> through. I'm glad you have found us and requested to join. I hope you
> find the support you're looking for here.
> I tend to be quite busy and have a hard time keeping up sometimes,
> especially during the school year. I've never been married. I teach
> algebra at a urban, Title I high school. I'm originally from Okla, but
> have lived in TX for 22 yrs.
> Please join in any conversation you wish. If there is anything I can
> help you with, please feel free to email me directly.
> Hugs,
> Tammy in TX, Moderator

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: