www.latina-latino.com

Thursday, July 21, 2011

(CS4U) The Rescue of Roger Locher



 
I RECEIVED THIS FROM A FRIEND. I HAD TO COPY AND PASTE THE URL TO WATCH IT, IT DIDN'T WORK BY JUST CLICKING ON THE LINK.  BUT THAT COULD BE MY PC'S PROBLEM!!
Toni
 
I sincerely hope everyone sees and listens to this video. I agree about it being uplifting and for me really sobering to hear of this remarkable achievement.
I especially liked the reference to the movie Platoon by Oliver Stone who is incapable of making a pro American movie.
Brig. Gen. Steve Ritchie compares this inspiring true story of true American virtues to the fantasy of Oliver Stone's make believe story. Quite a contrast!
 
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: