www.latina-latino.com

Thursday, July 21, 2011

(CS4U) Welcome AmyTomei

Hello and Welcome Amy!
My name is Toni, a moderator of the group.  I live in Illinois, am divorced, no Human children.  I have a little dog who is a Chihuaha but a mix, I think.  He has all Chichuaha features except is close to 14 lbs.!  I adooped him on Valentine's Day in 2009 and renamed him Cupid.
I've been around here in the group a long time but have been missing in action for awhle for several reasons.  Some personal issues, Major computer issues, etc., etc.
I hope to be able to get back in the swing of things.  The group has been very slow recently but I imagine it will pick up at the end of summer.
I always enjoy welcoming new members.  I read Tammy's intro.  Whatever you are dealing with never hesitate to ask for prayer.  We are a group of loving Christians who are here to offer support, prayer, chat, discuss with, etc., etc.  We send clean jokes as well.
I look forward to your "jumping in" and telling us about yourself as you wish and getting to know you!
Toni

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: