www.latina-latino.com

Sunday, November 13, 2011

(CS4U) GROUP

Quite frankly I'm pretty disappointed at the way we have been apparently ignored.  I thought we all meant something to Sue here.  She was dedicated under extreme circumstances, always told us how much we all meant to her.  Apparently she is able to use the PC.  Even if not for long, I think we would of appreciated a message.  I never expected this turnablout behavior from her. I guess thinking of us as a family was the wrong thing to do.
(Bren or anyone else, keep in touch @ my sbcglobal.net address.)
Toni

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: