www.latina-latino.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Re: (CS4U) Re: GROUP

Hi Been,
That post went to the group so whenever Paul checks in, he'll see it. Sue was on FB early as end October. I don't understand,  but feel we've been turned on.
Love & HUGS,
Toni

On Nov 13, 2011 11:19 PM, "brenbear2260" <brenbear2260@gmail.com> wrote:

I feel the same way. So I guess I delete the adress and whatever. I am so so sad about all of this and I really think you should forward this to Paul if you haven't already and hopefully it is not listed on google anymore. I am going to put your addy in my addresses on google, I don't want to lose anyone else. See ya on the flip side. P.S. If you have a group other than the old one and want me to check it out please let me know ok. Your forever friend bren



On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 7:37 PM, Tabitha Olsen <tabitha5104@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have come to t...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: