www.latina-latino.com

Sunday, November 28, 2010

(CS4U) Answering God's Call



 


  Answering God's Call

 

Then Deborah said to Barak, "Go! This is the day the LORD has given Sisera into your hands. Has not the LORD gone ahead of you?" So Barak went down Mount Tabor, followed by ten thousand men.
Judges 4:14

 

The Book of Judges tells the story of Deborah, the fearless woman who helped lead the army of Israel to victory over the Canaanites. Deborah was a judge and a prophetess, a woman called by God to lead the people. And when she answered God's call, she was rewarded with one of the greatest victories of Old Testament times.

Like Deborah, all of us are called to serve our Creator. And, like Deborah, we may sometimes find ourselves facing trials that can bring trembling to the very depths of our souls. As followers of Jesus Christ, we must seek God's will and follow it with His help. When we do, we are rewarded with victories, some great and some small. When we entrust our lives to Him completely and without reservation, He gives us the strength to meet any challenge, the courage to face any trial, and the wisdom to live in His righteousness and in His peace.

 

Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that Your will be my will. When I am confused, please give me maturity and wisdom. When I am worried, give me courage and strength. May Your Holy Spirit empower me to be Your faithful servant who is always seeking His guidance and Your will for my life. I pray this in Jesus' Name. Amen




--
 IMPORTANT: When you send ANY email message, INSERT the email addresses in the "Bcc:" line - INSTEAD OF THE "To:" line. If you forward this email, PLEASE delete any previous address history at the top of the message, which includes my email address!! These 2 actions help prevent SPAMMERS from mining the addresses and propagating VIRUSES. I ALWAYS delete yours ... PLEASE do the same for me, before you send it on. Thank You, Toni.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: