www.latina-latino.com

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Re: (CS4U) Praise Report

AWESOME! AWESOME!! AWESOME!!!
What a wonderful gift, LuAnn!!!  What a great
memory to cherish :)
I love how God works!!
 
((hugs))
pk 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 11/28/2010 10:55:05 PM
Subject: (CS4U) Praise Report
 
Did some grocery shopping this evening, and when I got to the checkout
I said, "We'd sure have money if we didn't have to buy food", as I was
taking my items out of the shopping cart.  When the amount I owed came
up, the cashier said, "I was given some money by a customer earlier to
give away in random acts of kindness", and she pulled out a twenty
dollar bill to pay for more than half of my groceries!  I was so
stunned I almost forgot to pay the balance I owed!  It brought tears
to my eyes as I thanked her, and said to thank whoever gave her the
money.
Praise God.
 
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.
 

No comments: