www.latina-latino.com

Monday, May 16, 2011

(CS4U) Praising God

Praise Report Number One
On April 1, I requested a vacation from June 4 to 19.  I had nothing special planned.  Just figured I would use the time for housecleaning and yardwork.
Guess what I now learn is happening in that timeframe?  My son out in Maryland will be in Lower Michigan
for the baptism of his daughter.  My daughter-in-law's sister's baby is also being baptized the same time.  I can't afford the trip downstate for the baptism, but guess what!  They will be coming here to visit!!!  Wow, Praise God for putting it in my mind to ask for this time off from work way before they ever told me about the baptism.
 
Praise report Number Two
Sunday morning I had it in my mind that Bible study started at 9:30 a.m.  I had the idea to go through some greeting cards with scripture verses, and bring some to church to give as freebies.  So I was 1/2 hour late as Bible study starts at 9:00, but they said I didn't miss anything they were just gabbing.  No time to give out my freebies then so I just set the shoebox full of cards down and didn't say anything about it.  So what happens immediately after Bible study?  The lady sitting next to me said she was looking all over for a card with a certain verse on it to give to a friend she was witnessing to.  She wanted a particular verse and couldn't find one in the stores.  So I said, I have a box of freebies here and that's why I was late.  I looked in the shoebox and what did I find?  A card with the verse she needed!!! 
Say it with me, "Praise the Lord".  Wow, isn't that something.  She KNEW it was God who sent me on that mission for cards for her, and said, "Now let's sit back and see how God works this one out in her friend."
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: