www.latina-latino.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

(CS4U) This Day's Thought- Tuesday

 
 
Email not displaying correctly?  View it in your browser (also great for printing!)

This Day's Thought

I thank Thee, Lord, for blessings, big and small;
For spring's warm glow and songbird's welcome call;
For autumn's hue and winter's white snow shawl.

I thank Thee for the harvest rich with grain;
For tall trees and the quiet shadowed lane;
For rushing stream, for birds that love to fly;
My country's land, the mountains and the plain.

I thank Thee for each sunset in the sky,
For sleepy nights, the bed in which I lie;
A life of truth and peace; a woman's hand,
Her hand in mine unit the day I die.

I thank Thee, Lord, for all these things above;
But most of all I thank Thee for
Thy love.

Ralph Gaither (written while a POW in North Vietnam)



This Day's Verse

Through him you have confidence in God, who raised him from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.

1 Peter 1:21
The Revised Standard Version


Web Site  Write Us  Subscribe  Unsubscribe  Facebook  Twitter  Donations  Prayer Requests

  You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website.
Sent to: foxmeadowsue@gmail.com by This Day's Thought at www.thisdaysthought.org
  Update your preferred version (html, text, mobile)  

Our mailing address is:
This Day's Thought
P.O. Box 3784
Greenwood Village, Colorado 80155

Add us to your address book

 Share today's thoughts on your favorite social network!





 

No comments: