www.latina-latino.com

Sunday, January 9, 2011

(CS4U) Beyond Comprehension



 

Beyond Comprehension

 

"Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior."
Habakkuk 3:17-18

 

On occasion, you will be confronted with situations that you simply don't understand. But God does. And He has a reason for everything that He does.

God doesn't explain Himself in ways that we, as humans with limited insight and clouded vision, can comprehend. So, instead of understanding every aspect of God's unfolding plan for our lives and our world, we must be satisfied to trust Him completely. We cannot know God's motivations, nor can we understand His actions. We can, however, trust Him, seek Him, and obey Him.

Acceptance means learning to trust God more. Today, think of at least one aspect of your life that you've been reluctant to accept, and then prayerfully ask God to help you trust Him more by accepting the past.

 

Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father, There are event in the world and in my life that I don't understand. I know that You have a plan and that You are in complete control. Help me to trust You even when I am grieving. Help me to trust You even when I am confused. Empower me today to trust Your will, to accept Your love and seek Your will in all that I do. I pray this in Jesus' Name. Amen


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: