www.latina-latino.com

Saturday, January 15, 2011

(CS4U) Got Purpose?



 

Got Purpose?

 

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you."
Psalm 32:8

 

"What on earth does God intend for me to do with my life?" It's an easy question to ask but, for many of us, a difficult question to answer. Why? Because God's purposes aren't always clear to us. Sometimes we wander aimlessly in a wilderness of our own making. And sometimes, we struggle mightily against God in an unsuccessful attempt to find success and happiness through our own means, not His.

Sometimes, God's intentions will be clear to you; other times, God's plan will seem uncertain at best. But even on those difficult days (weeks, months and years) when you are unsure which way to turn, you must never lose sight of these overriding facts: God created you for a reason; He has important work for you to do; and He's waiting patiently for you to follow Him.

Your Move!

 

Prayer
Dear Heavenly Father, You are the Creator of the universe, and I know that Your plan for my life is greater than I can imagine. Help me to sense Your purpose in my life and trust in the assurance of Your promises. I pray this in Jesus' Name. Amen


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: