www.latina-latino.com

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Re: (CS4U) SUE O

I tried calling a number I found for Paul, but no answer, left a message and haven't heard back.
I'd lost the numbers I had for Sue....
She's not been in her teaching groups, either.
 
Heavenly Father I pray a hedge of protection about Sue.  I pray Your protective touch upon her and
her family.  Sue is Your mighty woman, Father.  Uphold her and protect her.  Give us here peace about
our concerns for her.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Janice
Date: 1/8/2011 10:06:45 PM
Subject: Re: (CS4U) SUE O
 
Nothing at all Toni, I have been trying to call her also....what about Paul?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 9:08 PM
Subject: (CS4U) SUE O

Has anyone heard from SueO?  Did I miss something?  Tried to contact her but unable to.
Toni

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.



No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 10.0.1191 / Virus Database: 1435/3365 - Release Date: 01/07/11

 

No comments: