www.latina-latino.com

Friday, January 21, 2011

(CS4U) URGENT...Please Read!! My Old Email addy is being spoofed!!!

If you received an email from punkie  forpkonly@yahoo.com (just mouse over the punkie and you will see that addy)
with the subject HELLoo  Don't open it!!  And if you do, don't click on the link.
 
My border did that when he was reading email on my new lappy and clicked on the link which took him to a site
that mirrored the contents of my hard drive and generated never ending pop-ups saying there were multiple
viruses.  It is almost impossible to get out of that site!!  I scanned the lappy with my anti-virus program and everything
is secure.
 
That forpkonly@yahoo.com addy does not exist on the yahoo servers any more.  I deleted it, it is gone, yahoo tells me 
it is gone and it exists soley on the server of the hacker, who is now spoofing it.  That is the one that was hacked last year. 
 
For those of you on webtv there isn't much you can do except to bounce it to Spam Cop so they can track down the IP number.
 
For those of you on computers please BLOCK forpkonly@yahoo.com from your email and anytime you see that addy come
through mark it as SPAM!!  If that address is still in your list of addys, remove it!  If you have me listed as punkie with my
pkshere@gmail.com addy, please change it to pk, or sandie, or mom, or g'ma, anything but punkie!!!  Then, if punkie comes through
as the sender, you will know to delete it as soon as you see it.
 
I can't remember who all was in my address book at the forpkonly@yahoo.com addy, but since I was originally signed up for yahoo
groups with that as my profile who knows how many addresses the hacker's program harvested.
 
Being hacked is not pleasant.  I thought once that addy was removed from yahoo's servers that there wouldn't be any further
problems with it.  As I found out today, that isn't the case :(
 
 
 
 

No comments: