www.latina-latino.com

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

(CS4U) Welcome AmyG

So sorry I didn't say hi till now. So I welcome you Amy to this great group. The group calls me Bren and you are welcome to us it also. I live in Nebraska have 4 girls ages 27 25 22 and 11. My life is stressful because I am sure you have read that I am helping my brother in taking care of our dad who has alzhiemers also it has been 9 months since we lost our Mom.
So with that I say welcome!
 
Click Me!
 
 

 
 
 
Font:
Comic Sans MS

26.10.2009

Scrapkit The bright night -PTU
 
 Please don't rip apart my work to make tags
or letters and claim as your own.
If you are good enough to strip the watermark
 and claim it as yours,then you are good enough
 to make your own-so why don't you?
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 
 
FREE winter Photo Animations for your email – by IncrediMail

No comments: