www.latina-latino.com

Monday, March 21, 2011

(CS4U) Hey there


 
 
 
Today, was definitely a "Munday Monday" here in Maryland.
Lee went to New Jersey for his Drum and Bugle core rehersal.
He will be touring with them all summer doing performances.
He came home sick, so Chris took him to Urgent Care this am.
They gave him an IV, and a prescription. He has the flu.
 
So far, no one else has the upper respiratory stuff that he has.
 
I slept until 9 am......unreal for me as I have not been sleeping well.
Then I had to quickly get ready and out the door to pay bills.
My stomach has bothered me all day, so when I came home, I laid down for a while. I have lot 18 pounds so far with Weight Watchers , but today, I could not handle raw vegetables, or much of anything. So, I am probably slightly off today, as I ate a total of 8 soda crackers, and some mashed potatoes.Usually, I have hungries at night....been doing a lot of praying to get through the evenings.
 
Some interesting things that I have learned is oranges and most fruits are  "free foods" but freshly squeezed orange juice is  3 points !! The same holds true for the other fruit juices.
I am drinking a lot water and unsweetened teas. I do mot like carbonated beverages and especially do not like diet drinks. Sometimes, I think  the beverage people have it in for dieters, LOL.....Crystal light is OK, but I really don't mind plain water with lemon.
 
So, I drove over to Leonardtown to the light co, then back through Hollywood to go to the water/sewer co.I intened to stop at the cable co ( which is close to the water co) but I knew they did not have a public restroom, so I will just do that one by phone. I wonder why utility co do not have public restrooms?
But all those years doing high tech IVs in the home, taught me good survival skills...
I saw the B.J.'s sign, and bee lined it to their restroom.
 
The puppies are now 7 weeks. SuzieQ goes to her forever home next week....
Dan and Darlene go to church with us.They do not have children, as they married late in life, their children are 2 mAle Chihuahuas, age 14 and 7.....Darlene says , she spaces them 7 years apart, lol....
She has been visiting twice weekly since SuzieQ was 2 days old, and generally stays for 2-3 hours. 
 
Have I mentioned Tiberious to you? He has a curve in his spine, so he will be staying with us. He will be a tiny one, under 3 pounds. SuzieQ and Bear are twice his size.
Speaking of puppies, I better close, redo their little sleeping area in my room, and take them out the living room for the night.
I use a baby gate to block the area between my bed and dresser. Precious and Muffin sleep on my bed, they will be 6 this summer....Precious is their Mama.
Precious does not jump ......never has.......so when she gets down off the bed to feed her babies, she fusses until I pick her back up. I am so glad that they are eating puppy chow and she NOW only feeds them before I go to sleep.Last week was a different story......She slept with them until they began to cut their little razor sharp teeth !!
 
Til tomorrow.....
 
God's blessings on each of you.
Sue
 
Oh, I got an email from Frances today !! She is OK, still having the problems with her internet.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Letter by Imze
August 2008
 
 
 


Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

No comments: