www.latina-latino.com

Thursday, March 24, 2011

(CS4U) It's a duh on me

Just thought I would send you a little funny at my expense.
So I take my cell with me so I can clean upstairs, bring everything down that needs to go somewhere else besides upstairs. Then you realize oh man I left it upstairs so I use house phone to try and find it and it's ringing and still I am confused so do it again then I figure it out I STUCK IT IN MY BRA SO I WOULD KNOW WHERE IT WAS...guess that doesn't work for me. LOL

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: