www.latina-latino.com

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

(CS4U) Wednesday in Maryland

Today, the Ladies Bible class that I attend, began a new 10 week study on Jonah. We go from 9 to 11. Different people sign up to bring snacks
Each week. Sometimes, people bring breakfast casseroles. I really need to try to to make one ....it is the letting it sit overnight in the frig that always throws me off......guess that need to plan ahead !!
 
Did I mention my physical therapy twice a week.
This week it was today and Friday.
We are working on my back, and increasing the range of motion in my left hip.
Yeppers, and then it is rather uncomfortable, after the PT, but worth it , if I am to retain or even regain range of motion.
 
Tomorrow at lunch time, there is a RAD class at the church that I am taking.
 
This Friday eve and Saturday, we have a Ladies day.
 
Yeah, Toni, I do have to work against chronic fatigue. But, it is important that I do as much as I can or I lose mobility.
 
Normally, I do pay all the bills by phone, but this time, I needed to make the rounds. With the price of gas rising, we all have to conserve how much we drive. The church is less than 2 miles from our house, and we are close to the store.
 
The Dr office is the furthest thing away.
 
Last week, I notices the bulbs were sprouting up all over the area, Easter lilies, yellow, white, and some reds.
 
Today, the trees were blooming in pale shades of white, lavender, and pink. The apple blossoms should soon be in full bloom......
 
I do so love the spring.Well, I guess I had better close for now.
Hugs
sue
 
 
all tubes and supplies through group dhares
this is a private non profit email, niattempts atinfingement intended
Tubed by Kaylin
font:comic sans
May 2010
sueO

No comments: