www.latina-latino.com

Saturday, April 30, 2011

(CS4U) Re: PRAISE REPORT praise report praise report

Yeah!

On Apr 29, 3:15 pm, LuAnn Phillips <lulafili...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have always wanted to be a librarian.
> In december I was in a neighboring small town I pass through to drive to
> my daughter's house.  they  have an old school that has a library, a
> restaurant, and rooms for the artsy fartsy craftsy folk to sell their
> creations.  Also a farmer's market in the summer.
> So I got to talking with the library ladies and found out it's an all
> volunteer library.  I gave my name and phone number and said they
> can call me anytime to help.
> So I got the call a few days ago.  Praise God, I am their newest
> volunteer librarian!  I get to work in the library every Saturday I don't
> have to work my main job.  Hallujah praise the Lord, this is my start
> towards my dream.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: