www.latina-latino.com

Friday, April 29, 2011

Re: (CS4U) HI

Question for David,
I am in the thinking process about purchasing a new computer.  I have an emaching from 2005 with Windows XP Media edition.  things need major cleaning up, and I don't know if I should clean up this monster, get a flat screen, or get a laptop.  then I wonder should I get wireless.  I just don't know what I am going to do yet. 
Do you have any advice...pros and cons...what are the best makes of computers? 
My son and I like to put lots of music on the computer, and I am an information junkie. 
Any pointer you may have will be welcome. 
Your sister in Christ, LuAnn

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 10:38 PM, David <davebrigg@gmail.com> wrote:
Toni, It is my desire as a believer to help others with the abilities
that are  based on experience, learning the hard way. Concerning your
computer, If you are not very advanced then I can give you some advise
on programs and utilities that are well tested to repair registry as
well as other issues. It would my pleasure to assist in getting your
old computer up and running again if possible and these remedies are
"free". Let me know if I can help as a brother in Christ.
David

On 4/14/11, Toni Obodzinski <obodzinski@gmail.com> wrote:
> *Sounds Good...thanks for checking in LuAnn.  Glad you have the extra time
> but sorry about the plantar fascitis!*
> *I may be loosing my Internet because my computer has many things wrong with
> it and it's not worth it $wise to fix.  I can read E-Mail from my phone but
> there are some things I can't do like having a PC.*
> *Glad to hear from you!!*
> *HUGS,*
> *Toni*
>
> On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 3:22 PM, LuAnn Phillips
> <lulafilippi@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Greetings.  Checking in at the library today.  I am sure I am missing a
>> lot, but
>> can't read all the posts.  I hope you are all doing okay.
>> I am enjoying the extra time I have without my second job.
>> But I have developed plantar fascitis in my right foot, so that
>> is limiting what I can accomplish.
>> Our snow finally all melted, but will be getting another snowstorm
>> this weekend.  At least it's holding steady at 32 degrees today.
>> So not much to report.  Just spending more time at my church, and
>> Bible Study.  What's better than that?!
>> Love your sister in Christ, LuAnn
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com
>> .
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.
>>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
> To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.
>
>


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: