www.latina-latino.com

Monday, April 25, 2011

Re: (CS4U) Awesome Weekly Agenda/Janice

 
This is one to tape on our mirrors !
Thanks Janice
sue
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Janice
Date: 4/23/2011 7:16:24 PM
Subject: (CS4U) Awesome Weekly Agenda
 
 

 
 
What an AWESOME weekly (day-by-day) agenda!!
 
"The Armor" Ephesians 6:10-20
 
Monday - Wash Day 
Lord, help me wash away all my selfishness and vanity, so I may serve  you with perfect humility through the week ahead.
 
Tuesday - Ironing Day 
Dear Lord, help me iron out all the wrinkles of prejudice I have collected through the years so that I may see the beauty in others.
 
Wednesday - Mending Day   Sewing 
O God, help me mend my ways so I will not set a bad example for others.
 
Thursday - Cleaning Day 
Lord Jesus, help me to dust out all the many faults I have been hiding in the secret corners of my heart.
 
Friday - Shopping Day 
O God, give me the grace to shop wisely so I may purchase eternal happiness for myself and all others in need of love.
 
Saturday - Cooking Day 
Help me, my Savior, to brew a big kettle of brotherly love and serve it with clean, sweet bread of human kindness.
 
 Sunday - The Lord's Day 
O God, I have prepared my house for you. Please come into my heart so I may spend the day and the rest of my life in your presence.
 
 
 
 
 
Created by Teri~
February 2005
Font: PointedBrush
To Receive My Stats

 

No comments: