www.latina-latino.com

Sunday, November 14, 2010

(CS4U) Less Stress, More Grace

 
 
Please add mailing@dayspring.com to your address book. View this email as a web page.
DaySpring
 
 Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
New Bestsellers Greeting Cards Sale Clearance
 
Heart to Heart with Holley

Demands knock on my door.
Burdens beckon me to answer.
The to-do list stretches for miles.

I whisper, "I feel overwhelmed."
And in the stillness it seems I hear...

"Child, open your heart to Me
instead of the demands of the day.
Lay those burdens at My feet, not on your shoulders.
Let go of your list and dare to embrace My grace.
I do not require you to be overwhelmed.
I enable you to overcome.
And with Me, you always will."

I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33

--by Holley Gerth

For more hope and encouragement, visit Heart to Heart with Holley.
To receive free devotionals from Holley, subscribe by e-mail.

 
 
Life to the Full Collection

For years I lived full.
Full schedule.
Full plate.
Full speed ahead.

I found myself weary, wondering,
"Is this really how it's supposed to be?"

And then it seemed God asked me to learn to live differently.
To focus on love.
To make time to listen to His voice.
To embrace what He's called me to do and let all else drop away.

"Isn't that what I've already been doing?" I asked."Don't you want me to be busy, to push myself to the limit?"It seemed the heart of heaven smiled and these grace-words drifted into my day. "Daughter, I did not come to give you a full life. I came to give you life to the full."

"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10

--by Holley Gerth

For more hope and encouragement, visit Heart to Heart with Holley.
To receive free devotionals from Holley, subscribe by e-mail.

 
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50 shipped in the United States
Send a FREE DaySpring ECARD Today Find a CHRISTIAN RETAIL STORE
Visit DaySpring.com    |    Follow DaySpring on Twitter    |    DaySpring on Facebook

You have received this email because you or someone using your email address (pkshere@gmail.com) agreed to receive special messages from DaySpring Cards. Click here to manage your e-newsletter subscriptions. If you wish to be excluded from future DaySpring mailings, please click here. Please do not reply to this message as it was sent from an unattended mailbox. If you would like more information on our privacy policy, please read our privacy statement.

© copyright 2010 DaySpring® Cards. All rights reserved.

DaySpring Cards
PO Box 1010
Siloam Springs, AR 72761

 

No comments: