www.latina-latino.com

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Re: (CS4U) Now you will know how I look

Beautiful, Bren :)  Love your smile.
Yeppers, I like seeing pics of y'all.
((hugs))
pk 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Brenda
Date: 11/12/2010 9:56:27 AM
Subject: (CS4U) Now you will know how I look
 
This picture was taken right before my aunts funeral. I am the one on the right. Then my sister Dori, Aunt Selma and her hubby Uncle Eddie. It is nice to see a picture of people you know over the net. Now you know the rest of the story LOL Bren
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: