www.latina-latino.com

Monday, December 6, 2010

(CS4U) Again

Hi everyone, I know you don't hear from me that much anymore and sorry for that.
I really need prayer again. I went and got a CAT scan today and there is some calcifation of my veins in my neck so tomorrow I have to have a Doppler ultrasound done. If it isn't that bad then she wants to send me to an ENT...been having dizzy spells so hopefully it will turn out alright.
Other than that I am stressed out big time over some issues won't go into that right now. Blessings Bren
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SHE Designs
Tube Group Share
Font Billabong
PINWHEELS
BY MARIE D.
Tut Here Upon Release 
May 2010
FREE Christmas Animations for your email – by IncrediMail! Click Here!

No comments: