www.latina-latino.com

Friday, December 10, 2010

Re: (CS4U) Hi

Hi Bren,
Well, that's what we're here for!  I read your previous post about your veins in your neck and have been praying for you.  How is that going?
Now I will include your daughter. Mental illness is so difficult and so misunderstood.   May you both feel our Lords presence and know He loves you!
I am not a holiday person either.  I do like Easter and July 4th!  My decorations this year will consist of Christmas dish towels and cards up if I get any.  Many people have stopped mailing them.  I will not be mailing them this year either, I will send them by E-Mail.  I do have about 4 elderly people that don't use/have computer's that I will mail but that's it. Only 2 small presents to buy and that's done.
My Fibro/CFS has been acting up so I did not go to my friends for Thanksgiving as planned.  I think from the sounds of it I will most likely spend Christmas with just Cupid.  But that's OK as long as I make it to church!
Keep us updated as you can.
Love and HUGS,
Toni

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 6:56 AM, Brenda <brenbear2260@gmail.com> wrote:

It seems the only time I am on here anymore is asking for prayer. My oldest Jaynie is in the pyshic ward she had a break down. Please pray for her to get the right doctor and getting a job with health insurance. Unfortuneatly she is a lot like me in that area. Christmas in the family is feeling like ah humbug, first year without Mom. Me myself I don't really care about it at all. Ok, no more whining just pray for us please maybe God will hear your prayers. Sad brenbear

Join This Group

January 2010
Font Times New Roman
I do not claim these images to be
my own.  They belong to the artist.
No copywrite infringements is intended.
E-Mail Sue

 

FREE Christmas Animations for your email – by IncrediMail! Click Here!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: