www.latina-latino.com

Monday, December 6, 2010

Re: (CS4U) Hello Everyone..

Congrats on the new grandsons, Janice :)
Nice to see you again, welcome back!!
 
I am sitting here looking at a nekkid tree...altho it does have lights on it.  I
forgot that I'd thrown away all of the cheap-o ornament hangers when I put everything away last Christmas....and my car does not like our cold, cold weather and is not wanting to start...I may have to get one of those devices to plug in and keep the oil warm so that it will start on a regular basis.  It
really doesn't like sitting outside in the cold :(
 
((hugs))
pk
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Janice
Date: 12/6/2010 9:41:44 AM
Subject: (CS4U) Hello Everyone..
 

Happy Monday to you all..O:) I am so sorry that I have not been a part of the group for a long time, lots of things have been going on!

I hope to be up and going and be able to get to know all of you again and better...how are all of you doing and are you ready for Christmas? I have 2 new grandsons born in Nov, both are doing great..

Hugs and Prayers always,

Janice

 

No comments: