www.latina-latino.com

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Re: (CS4U) Hi

Brenda, you will be in my prayers, along with your family
and precious daughter. Who knows why some of us suffer with
mental stuff. My aunt has schizophrenia, as does one of her
daughters. My great grandmother spent the last decades of her
life in the state mental hospital. I have times that I call my
"brain twist" where I lay low knowing it will pass, but I percieve
the world differently when the "twist" happens. I am very sensitive to
lights and noise during a "twist". I will sit quietly and read at break
times at work. Stay to myself. I know it will pass. I always wonder if this
is from vitamin or mineral deficiencies, so I try to eat better and
get more sleep when affected. Anyway, rambling on here. Know that I
will pray for you and yours
whenever you come to mind. I don't go gaga over the holidays, not even
decorating my house or putting up a tree this year. It's too hard on my back
to haul stuff out. But I know the reason for the season and we can love Jesus
in our hearts.

On 12/9/10, Brenda <brenbear2260@gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems the only time I am on here anymore is asking for prayer. My oldest
> Jaynie is in the pyshic ward she had a break down. Please pray for her to
> get the right doctor and getting a job with health insurance. Unfortuneatly
> she is a lot like me in that area. Christmas in the family is feeling like
> ah humbug, first year without Mom. Me myself I don't really care about it at
> all. Ok, no more whining just pray for us please maybe God will hear your
> prayers. Sad brenbear
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
> To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.
>
>


--
IMPORTANT: When you send ANY email message, INSERT the email addresses
in the "Bcc:" line - INSTEAD OF THE "To:" line. If you forward this
email, PLEASE delete any previous address history at the top of the
message, which includes my email address!! These 2 actions help
prevent SPAMMERS from mining the addresses and propagating VIRUSES. I
ALWAYS delete yours ... PLEASE do the same for me, before you send it
on.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: