www.latina-latino.com

Thursday, December 9, 2010

SUE/Re: (CS4U) I am back

Good to hear from you. Your life sure is full. You put me to shame!
Praying you will have peace in your heart this Christmas, amidst all
the activity.
I have been very vocal about what I see as drug side effects and that
is not very
popular. I try to tell my mom the side effects of some of the meds
she's taking, but she just pops everything into her mouth the doctor
prescribes, like they are gods. The one time she listened to me was
when she was vegging out on a psych med she didn't need, but was given
because of her frequent high anxiety. I told her she would lose the
ability to walk within months and most likely suffer a fall and break
a hip and turn into a blob in a chair if she didn't quit taking it.
Scared her enough so she quit taking it. Even then it was almost
forced upon her for about a week until it got discontinued.
I have stopped taking my metformin. It gave me the embarassing side
effect of losing control of my bowels. NOT worth that side effect!
Also quit my blood pressure pill that gave me nightly screaming
double leg cramps. Of course the docs get irritated, but if the side
effects are too great, I won't take the pill. Just me of course, we
are all different.
I hope you get some answers about the Darvocet.

On 12/9/10, sue Johnson-overlin <foxmeadowsue@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for your faithfulness, encouraging, and studying His word together
> and on an individual basis.
>
> Some of the changes that we are experiencing in our household ;
> 1) Christmas - the kids will be with their Dad, Christelle will be in Ohio
> visiting with her future in laws.
> Paul will leave for Idaho right after Christmas, so that I will not be
> alone during that time. Chris had asked me to go with her but I can not
> leave the Chihuahuas....
>
> 2) Paul's Mom fell last week, 911 was called, she had a large gash on one of
> her legs> infection has set in> she is unable to feed herself, and has
> developed aspiration pneumonia>they are now using an NG tube (feeding tube
> for her nourishments)>IV antibiotics, and as of yesterday, they have started
> Morphine IV..... And is not expected to recover.
> Paul will be in Idaho for an undetermined amount of time, as the problems
> with his brother's mental health is still an issue. I will be remaining here
> in Md, as I can not tolerate the Idaho winters.
>
> 3) Darvocet was recalled recently, which I have been taking for some time. I
> only take 1 pill every 12 hours for pain related to Rheumatoid. After
> researching, I have to wonder if my heart attack, stroke, chronic low blood
> pressure, dizziness, fatigue, and frequent episodes of confusion are all
> related to taking DCN.....
> My Mother who took Darvocet died with the cardiac annomalies that have been
> associated with the darvocet.
> I have some strong mixed emotions about all of this ........ I have
> contacted one of the lawyers ( located in DC ) who is dealing with all the
> fall out from the darvocet recall.
> I will have to do a cardiac work up to see exactly what damage has been done
> to my heart. As well as a respiratory work up, respiratory damage is
> probably the most alarming to me, as it has become a chronic issue.
>
> OK, just since, I have started writing this, I have had 3 interruptions...
> LOL.......
>
> Some good things going on:
> 1) Janice and I are working out a puppy swap. I need a little male, if we
> are to continue to breed Chihuahuas.
>
> 2) Amber has the offer of a internship as a photographer for the local paper
> It would be for about 10 hours a week. I think Christelle is taking her
> there today on the way back from amber's Dr appt..It will not interfer with
> her apprentiseship for cosmetology , which is 20 hours per week, or her home
> school subjects that she is completing online. She is a Junior.
>
> 3) Lane is , also a Junior. He continues to attend Great Mills High school.
> He has excelled in music. This weekend , he goes to New Jersey to try out
> for the drum and bugle corp. It will last all summer. He is really excited
> about that.
>
> 4) We have just begun to have some cold weather. Until now, we have had
> sweater weather, but this week has been in the 30-40. No rain, 1 episode of
> light snow flurries, but they did not stick.
>
> Well, I have gone through all the latest news,
> Hugs
> sueO
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
> To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.
>
>


--
IMPORTANT: When you send ANY email message, INSERT the email addresses
in the "Bcc:" line - INSTEAD OF THE "To:" line. If you forward this
email, PLEASE delete any previous address history at the top of the
message, which includes my email address!! These 2 actions help
prevent SPAMMERS from mining the addresses and propagating VIRUSES. I
ALWAYS delete yours ... PLEASE do the same for me, before you send it
on.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Christian_Singles_4U" group.
To post to this group, send email to christian_singles_4u@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to christian_singles_4u+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/christian_singles_4u?hl=en.

No comments: