www.latina-latino.com

Sunday, March 13, 2011

(CS4U) Johnny Cash " Gods Gunna Cut You Down "

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some Cash trivia:
 
Cash, a devout but troubled Christian has been characterized as a
"lens through which to view American contradictions and challenges.
 
A Biblical scholar he penned a Christian novel entitled Man in White
 and he made a spoken word recording of the entire New King James Version of the New Testament.
 
Even so, Cash declared that he was "the biggest sinner of them all", and viewed himself overall as a complicated and contradictory man.
 
I can relate to that, Mr Cash.
Sometimes I wonder what God was thinkin' when he called my name.
All the more reason to PTL.
 
This song got me to ponderin' Ezekiel 33.
It's a bit soberin' to read
...not the fluffy warm fuzzy feel good stuff that ya'd read inna Hallmark card.
 
Thers alot of folks that jus wont listen to Gods Word
...and several of'm are in my family.
Gotta remember that tellin' them is all I gotta do.....then its up to them.
 
Onward soliders!
 
 
 
 
"Go And Tell Them"

Ezekiel 33:5-7 (The Message)

 
Graphic:
Johnny Cash
Font
Segoe UI Semibold
For Personal Use Only

No comments: