www.latina-latino.com

Monday, March 14, 2011

(CS4U) Scripture Verses for the Day - Job 16:11-22 for Monday, March 14, 2011

 
                                  I always attach the IMF (Incredimail) letter File, and the blank tags for

Each Stationery single or set that I use for my daily shares.  If you

Do not have the original font I created them with, just write and ask me to

Send it to you.  All Information about the Stationery is in the footer credits

At the bottom of each letter.

 

Scripture Verses for the Day

Monday, March 14, 2011
Provided by
Catch-22 Ministries

 

Job 16:11-22

 

11 God has delivered me to the ungodly (to the evil one) and cast me [headlong] into the hands of the wicked (Satan's host).

12 I was living at ease, but [Satan] crushed me and broke me apart; yes, he seized me by the neck and dashed me in pieces; then he set me up for his target.

13 [Satan's] arrows whiz around me. He slashes open my vitals and does not spare; he pours out my gall on the ground.

14 [Satan] stabs me, making breach after breach and attacking again and again; he runs at me like a giant and irresistible warrior.

15 I have sewed sackcloth over my skin [as a sign of mourning] and have defiled my horn (my insignia of strength) in the dust.

16 My face is red and swollen with weeping, and on my eyelids is the shadow of death [my eyes are dimmed],

17 Although there is no guilt or violence in my hands and my prayer is pure.

18 O earth, cover not my blood, and let my cry have no resting-place [where it will cease being heard].

19 Even now, behold, my Witness is in heaven, and He who vouches for me is on high. [Rom. 1:9.]

20 My friends scorn me, but my eye pours out tears to God.

21 Oh, that there might be one who would plead for a man with God and that he would maintain his right with Him, as a son of man pleads with or for his neighbor! [I Tim. 2:5.]

22 For when a few years are come, I shall go the way from which I shall not return.

 

Job 16:11-22 Amplified Bible

 

 

11God hath delivered me to the ungodly, and turned me over into the hands of the wicked. 12I was at ease, but he hath broken me asunder: he hath also taken me by my neck, and shaken me to pieces, and set me up for his mark. 13His archers compass me round about, he cleaveth my reins asunder, and doth not spare; he poureth out my gall upon the ground. 14He breaketh me with breach upon breach, he runneth upon me like a giant. 15I have sewed sackcloth upon my skin, and defiled my horn in the dust. 16My face is foul with weeping, and on my eyelids is the shadow of death;

17Not for any injustice in mine hands: also my prayer is pure. 18O earth, cover not thou my blood, and let my cry have no place. 19Also now, behold, my witness is in heaven, and my record is on high. 20My friends scorn me: but mine eye poureth out tears unto God. 21O that one might plead for a man with God, as a man pleadeth for his neighbour! 22When a few years are come, then I shall go the way whence I shall not return.

 

Job 16:11-22 King James Bible

 

This PRIVATE e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipients, and

 May contain confidential or privileged information. 

This is a private e-mail under the

Electronic Communication Privacy Act

Subscribe/Unsubscribe Option for those NOT IN YAHOO GROUP MAILINGS

I wish to subscribe or to unsubscribe from this mailing list

 

Music
Heavenly Sunlight
 

Snowy Egret

 

 Graphic/Tubes Group Shares

Artists: Unknown

Font: Saginaw

Non-Profit Disclaimer

March 22, 2009 

No comments: